Stantec will be hosting
A Reality Check: 2010/11 Sustainability Trends for Canada’s Oil & Gas Sector
Panel Session hosted by CSR-Calgary and Stantec
Thursday, February 10, 2011 (6:00-8:00pm)
What can we realistically expect from Canada’s leading oil & gas companies, and how well do their future sustainability initiatives align to the changing needs of risk averse investors, engaged communities, influential ENGOs and partnering suppliers – and where are the new drivers where we can expect significant changes in practices at the well head and in the head office?
· Craig Stenhouse, Group Lead, Corporate responsibility, Cenovus
· Jeff Flood, General Manager, Social Responsibility, Nexen Inc.
· Monica Heincke, Sustainability Consultant, Stantec Consulting Ltd.
· Steven Paget, VP, Energy Infrastructure, FirstEnergy Capital Corp.
· Senior representative from The Pembina Institute (invited)
Moderater: Wesley Gee, Senior Sustainability Consultant, Stantec Consulting Ltd.
RSVP Rae at Rae.Laberee@Stantec.com